A very warm welcome to a brand new academic year 2017-2018 at Grade 1!
We are incredibly excited to have new students and parents as part of our big family in Primary School of Sekolah Victory Plus. The aim of this class blog is to provide and share information about our beloved students’ updated journey of learning from the beginning to the end of school year. Your positive comments and concerns would be greatly appreciated for our improvement. We are looking forward to updating you on our students’ progress at regular intervals throughout the year.
Should you have any queries or require any further information, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail addresses provided.
GRADE 1 PATTIMURA HOMEROOM TEACHERS
- Pak David (email@example.com)
- Ibu Wiwin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
GRADE 1 FATMAWATI HOMEROOM TEACHERS
- Ibu Antonia (email@example.com)
- Ibu Maya (firstname.lastname@example.org)
GRADE 1 SUDIRMAN HOMEROOM TEACHERS
- Ibu Thierza (email@example.com)
- Pak Didik (firstname.lastname@example.org)
GRADE 1 SUBJECT TEACHERS
- English Teacher: Mrs. Maureen Dragner (email@example.com)
- Mandarin Teacher: Laoshi Hanna Selviana Adam (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Physical Education Teacher: Bapak Nhirman Bagja Hamdallah (email@example.com)
- Visual Arts Teacher: Bapak Wijoyono (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Music Teachers: Bapak Rodney Senova Standy (email@example.com) and Bapak Anton Adhitama (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Posted on August 11, 2017
In this starting years, to support the concept of Perspective, Primary 1 students will learn to know some art tools such as paint brush, ruler, crayon and various kinds of paint, their function and how to take good care of their tools. They also will learn about distance, how to draw faraway objects, coloring technique and draw based on their memory/ knowledge about the object they want to draw.
Where We Are In Place And Time
Grade 1 2017-2018
8 Aug – 15 Sept
During the PE lesson, the students are going to learn about body movement about agility. They will be able to move from one place to another place, and also be brave to accept the challenge. The activities are exploring the concept of function.
In English, we will be supporting our home room teachers with the UOI. We will be looking closely at how we all seek a place where we could belong. We will learn how to make others feel welcome and accepted in our homes, SVP, community and our country. At the end of the unit, we will have a poster with students that attend SVP. We will also focus on our listening and speaking, reading and writing skills. This will enable us to have a successful assessment at the end of the unit.
We are always excited to meet new grade 1 for every new school year. Starting from now, students will learn two kinds of music instrument ; airwave as a major instrument and other music instrument as a minor instrument, such as angklung, glockenspiel, jembe, and also singing. Airwave is a simplified harmonica with attractive colour. In this 1st unit, they will learn how to play airwave in C major scale, with blow out and breathe in technique.
Function concept will be supported in this unit.